Hi Paula:
 Yes right at the time of my diagnosis 3-1/2 years ago, I went through the
MRI.  My current neurologist mentioned she would like to do a PET scan of my
brain, which I believe would confirm my atypical Parkinsonism, but of course,
the doc will have to jump through some insurance hurdles before we get it
approved.  Do you or anyone else out there on the list know anything about
the PET scan?  Thanks, Diana
P.S.  In terms of meds, I'm not really sure they are making that much of a
difference.