Hi

I've been searching the net for info on Parkinson's, especially young onset
(I'm 39).  I noticed a temor in my right hand a few months ago.  Then this
past weekend, I was setting at the computer & just froze.  I was aware but
couldn't initiate movement.  I've also noticed the muscle in the back of my
neck seem rigid and that I'm holding my right arm in a bend position.  When
I try to bring a drink to my mouth, my head starts shaking along with my
hand so I have trouble hitting my mouth.  Since the freezing eposide, I've
had this sensation that I am shaking inside but don't appear to be when I
look in the mirror.  Also, I've been having trouble with my right calf
muscle being so stiff I can't move my foot up & down.

I know that only a Dr. can diagnose PD, but I was wondering if this is how
it started in other with young onset?  Also, I'm taking wellbutrin and
provigil for fatigue from a genetic connective tissue disorder called
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS).  Are these drugs known to cause Parkinson's
like symptoms?  EDS does not usually cause muscle ridigity or temors and
definitely not freezing episodes.  It usually causes hypermobility of the
joints from laxed ligaments.

Oh, I was also wondering if symptoms will suddenly get worse because since
the freezing episode mine have.  Also, I've been having what has been
diagnosed as atypical migrianes.  My right side will just start feeling odd
and then get weak.  This happens about 3-4 times a year for the past 5 years
or so.  But the last was was on my left side and it caused me to lose some
vision in my left eye and I had trouble keeping my eyes open.  These were
thought to be TIA's, but a Neurologist ruled that out & said that they were
atypical migraines.  I thought this was very strange because I rarely have
headaches.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Mark Brown