Dear List members,
A friend of mind that has PD has quit a bit of Requip pills in I mg and 2 mg
and 4 mg that she is not using and would like to give them to someone that
could use them that does not have good insurance for she paid good money for
them and hates to see them go to waste. So if one or more of you would like
them or know of someone that could use them please send my you snail mail
address and the does you want and will get them to you. They are free to
whom ever. Janice