In a message dated 4/20/02 10:27:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

On television I see advertisements fir all kinds of prescription drugs .
And then we are reminded of the possible side effects. Has anyone ever seen
one of these advertisements for any PD  drugs. I was just wondering.

Dave,

There probably won't be any TV ads for PD drugs because we're not a large
enough market nor are we concentrated along any geographic or demographic
(except the elderly, for whom there is little specific TV programming) lines.

Rees Jenkins