From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: Friday, April 26, 2002 12:45:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Donated Prescription

This is easy for you to say. Horesfeathers!! Easy for those of you
wealthy/lucky enough to have access to free drugs - but many don't. Of
cause it is illegal - but so what, There are lots of things that are
illegal, and there are lots of things worse than being illegal as well.
This is my opinion on the matter, anyway. A rare opportunity to be able to
do some real good for some needy people.

As for the List.just put a posting saying. "I have about 100 25/100 generic
sinement." That's all. Then anyone who needs it can respond personally to
you. When you mail them do what I have done - put the pills in a plain
white envelope n put that and some padding in a plain brown envelope and
mail em with no return address. If you're really paranoid - wipe your
fingerprints off of everything. You'll be doing a service. Those who don't
approve, won't approve.
BBA