I never really bothered to check on the actual cost of my meds.  Insurance
coverage picks up the tab.  So I decided to ask the pharmacist he other day
how much my 90 day supply of Permax would cost if I didn't have insurance
coverage.  $1200!  I only paid $34.00.  I can see why people would reach out
for any free meds they could find, despite the legal risk involved.  If some
over-zealous prosecutor wants to throw a PWP in jail for being compassionate
then come and get me!  I've got my own handcuffs and I'll be waiting at the
door.
Greg
49/35/35