I was wondering if any PWPs have found symptom relief by switching to a
waterbed? I was thinking that a waterbed, like a hot tub, might relieve a
multitude of complaints: pain, stiffness, insomnia--but it's hard to test
this theory without a purchase.

And, of course, once in bed, can you get out again? I gather there is greater
firmness available these days, gel fillings, fewer waves, etc.

Would appreciate any comments pro or con from waterbed users.....

Thanks.
A.Waters