Is anybody going to be driving through Moncton, New Brunswick on their way to PEI _after_ 1:30
tomorrow?  We have at least one Inkshedder flying in to Moncton and the mainline New Brunswick
car pool (me) is currently planning on having blown through Moncton a couple of hours earlier
than that. (Stopping at the airport would be about five hundred yards out of your way . . .)

And are there others who are still looking for various forms of transportation?

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/