And you know, I *thought* I checked the address on this one, and it was
going only to Tania . . . ah, well, I suppose some sentiments *ought* to be
expressed publically, and this is the universe's way of making that happen
. . .

Again, congrats, Tania, and congrats to the folks in Calgary who had the
goos sense to hire her!!

Marcy

--On Monday, May 20, 2002 9:39 AM -0400 Marcy Bauman <[log in to unmask]>

                           Marcy Bauman
                         Media Consultant
                       College of Pharmacy
                      University of Michigan