To Eleanor and the list,

I just tried the "worm-proofing" trick and found the AAAAAAA address was
placed second in my address book, but at least not 7th.  Then I
discovered an extra space in front of the top name on the list.  When I
deleted the extra space, alphabetical order was restored. Maybe you have
the same problem?

Nancy Porter