Date sent:              Mon, 6 May 2002 21:06:36 +0530
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   vmehra <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Address Book Protection
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> I had about 300 mails saved in there. All of the stuff that Murray
> sends......none of his mails were ever deleted. Plus names of some
> books that people post etc. All of that was in the inbox and all of
> that gone when I updated. Doug and Karyn tried to help me get the
> things back but didnt find it. Take care Lavanya ----

And that is *exactly* why your contracting of the virus was such a
disaster.  The virus grabs hold of messages saved in your inbox and
sends them out to the contents of your address book.

DO NOT leave any messages in your inbox after reading them.  Delete
the ones that you do not wish to save; and place the ones that you
wish to save into a specific folder created for such.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"