Hello Greg and the whole parkinsn gang,
I'm sorry to spoil your fun but you have to be careful with Cabergoline...
even though some scientists write things like the text below:

"However, he noted, cabergoline may have the potential to avoid some of
these effects because of its extremely long half-life of 65 hours. With the
resulting more steady plasma levels, he hypothesized, intolerable side
effects might be minimized."  (http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/2021da.htm)

the extremely long half-life can also cause problems if you are not careful.
In the spring of 2000 I started on Cabergoline, taking one 2 mg pill a day.
One month later I increased the dose to 4 mg a day. This was pretty good,
took away a lot of the stiffness during the night, but after a short
discussion with me my neuro increased the dose to 6 mg a day. After
approximately
two weeks I started feeling uneasy, and one week after that I had a
full-blown paraniod psychosis and went to hospital. The problem was that I
was vacationing alone in France at the time, and I'm not quite sure how I
managed to get home to Sweden. It took me two weeks of ECT treatment to come
out of
the psychosis and more than four months before I could shake the depression
that followed.
In hindsight, I know that 6 mg a day is a very very high dose. I just wish
my neuro would have told me to watch for signs of hallucinations, because
that would have helped me to realise what was wrong.

For a (possibly incorrect) hint at the effect of taking one 2mg pill every
24 hours, when the half-life is 63 hours see this diagram:
http://w1.707.telia.com/~u70703687/images/cabaser.gif
(Please note that I'm a software engineer, not a pharmacist! I used a
radioactive-decay formula to create the graph, so it is just meant to give
you the general idea... 2 mg a day gives a blood level of 8.6 mg after
two-three weeks!)

That said, go ahead! It is very good at "raising the floor of the deepest
off-valleys", ie. it gives you a good steady base to stand on. Just take
care of yourself, OK?  :-)

/John
18/26/33