Send an email to <[log in to unmask]>.  Do NOT reply to this
email as that will go to the wrong address and everyone else on the
list.

The subject line may be blank.  In the body of the message, put

set parkinsn nomail

Or, to be removed from the list, follow the instructions at the bottom
of every message from the list.

HTH,
Gary