hi list:

I have a Mac dual CPU G4  with Mas OS X
DVD-RAM for backup of way too much disk space

love it

With  the Protein Folding screensaver running in the background
(which I highly recommend to everyone on the list -- see below)
(important research we can all  support --  inexpensively)
(and I know you all have computers).

I routimely use and update Norton Anti-Virus
and Macs aren't supposed to be affected by virusees--
but, they are out there

my ISP has stopperd a number of viruses

Twice I have lost files  and once my  address book.

actually not bad --
considering I receive , on average,
100 e-maiils per day over the last 3 years.

3 x 365 x 100   =  109500

Ray

nkporter wrote:

>Good Morning,
>
>Questions:  All the virus talk has started to worry me.
>
>1. Is PIEN more or less targeted than other lists? Does any one have a
>basis for comparison?

the other lists I'm on have their problems too

>2. What about Mac users?  Am I being too confident that the virus/worm
>targets do not include Macs?  And do Macintosh users on the list have
>detection and correction software

protect yourself

>Nancy P.

 Ray Strand