Debra, don't know if this helps at all, but my mom has suffered severe
itching and rashes sometime after her right bleed stroke on Nov 27.  She also
suffered heat/cold spells, all of these maladies are getting less painful and
irritating.  The Dr.s don't know why....but she and I (with PD) have both
suffered brain damage.  It is the only link I can think of, the brain damage.
 You have suffered so much, I hope someone figures this out.  Rayilyn