I just received an e-mail, to me individually, with this title, parkinson and
its successful treatment, from <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>.  This is an advertisement
for Giger MD Therapy for bladder control and for movement and mobilization
therapy.  I am not listed with very many PD organizations, other than this
list, and I would like to know where these people obtained my name.  I would
like to know if others on the list have also received the same advertisement.
 Katie