Hi Folks
My name is Jack Ambeau.  I am 69 yrs. old and have retired from the OPP
for the past 13 yrs.  I have just been diagnosed with PD after
undergoing many tests and seeing many doctors, neurologists etc for the
past four yrs. trying to find the cause of tremours to my left left and
now also my left arm, along with many other symptoms off PD which I have
just been made aware of.  Originally my symptons were categorized as
possibly part of the aging process but my body was telling me something
else.  I am feeling many emotions presently but I suppose I will
eventually settle down and get on with my life.  At least now I know
what I am dealing with.
Am interested in getting just about any info. I can get on PD and
especially stories of other PD patients feelings and how they cope
daily.   thanks.