   I have been observing the interaction of list members and decided to take the plunge and introduce myself.  I was diagnosed with PD a year ago at age 53.   I am taking Requip 3 times daily and Selegiline 2 times a day. I am also and RN.  I was wondering if any one else who takes these drugs has an overwhelming urge to take a nap about an hour after taking them.   The drugs seem to be helping my other symptoms (restless leg syndrome, rigidity and slowness)   Interestingly, I only notice the fatigue after taking the morning dose and not after the later doses.                                                                 Thanks, and forgive me if this topic has been previously addressed.  I'll quit now as I need a nap!     Cathy RN