From: "cwatts" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 10:28 AM
Subject: New subscriber

>    I have been observing the interaction of list members and decided to
take the plunge and introduce myself.  I was diagnosed with PD a year ago at
age 53.   I am taking Requip 3 times daily and Selegiline 2 times a day. I
am also and RN.  I was wondering if any one else who takes these drugs has
an overwhelming urge to take a nap about an hour after taking them.   The
drugs seem to be helping my other symptoms (restless leg syndrome, rigidity
and slowness)   Interestingly, I only notice the fatigue after taking the
morning dose and not after the later doses.
Thanks, and forgive me if this topic has been previously addressed.  I'll
quit now as I need a nap!     Cathy RN

mailto:[log in to unmask]