Dear friends,

I couldn't wait any longer to announce to the list that the
Houston Area Parkinson Society has gone on line!

If you'd like to find out more about HAPS (which does some
pretty fantastic things), please check it out. You can reach

it by going to

http://hapsonline.org/

You may not know that I spend an inordinate (since I don't
profess to being a writer) amount of time writing and
composing the newsletter for HAPS.  Now my husband, Joe, has

put my writing up for the world and everyone to see.

I do a lot of research for my articles (the difference
between plagiarism and research ...  plagiarism is when you
copy from one person, research is when you copy from many!)
Anyway, if you're interested, while you're there, you can
check out some previous articles and newsletters I've
written. We still have more to add so keep checking it out!

All my love and gratitude for your being there for me to
share this with all of you,

nina brown