Thank you for expressing your thoughts on virus interaction. I must say I was upset receiving it, especially with the attachment "DONATED PRESCRIPTION". These two last words really threw me off. I still feel we have to be responsible not to spread the virus onto others.The responsibility includes having anti virus software program. (Besides all these it could still happen!) However, if we do not take timely precautions, it can be interpreted by some people, including myself, that irresponsibility can potentially give people "bad name" as you never know what you are going to receive from them in the future. At times we are all judgemental. Take care.

Emily