Met today with congressman Rob Andrews the representative from the 1st district in NJ. He is very knowledgeable about cloning and stem cell research.

He strongly supports Kennedy- Feingold and strongly opposes Brownback. He studied the subject in depth when it was voted on in the house last year.

I told him of the upcoming conference and of possible "Parky's" stopping by on the 21st. He indicated that he will be happy to see anyone who stops by. Unfortunately I am experiencing severe back pains and can't make it

Score one  for the good guys.