Hello!

I'm a psychologist and doctoral candidate in Psychology at the University of Minnesota, and am conducting an online study that may be of interest to those caring for loved ones with PD.  The study examines the relationship between writing and well-being in caregivers to persons with neurodegenerative diseases.  Caregivers are welcome to participate whether they live with their loved one or not.  My interest in caregiver well-being stems from personal experience as part of a family affected by Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.

For complete information on the study, go to http://www.personalityscience.org and click the Neurodegenerative Disease
Caregiver Study link.

FYI: The first 100 caregivers completing all four sessions of this study will receive a $25(US) gift certificate from Amazon.com as a thank-you.

Sincerely,

Suzanne Candell, MEq
Licensed Psychologist (MN3830)