Emily,

When I first read your message to Vmehra, I took it very negatively and
as an admonishment directed at her.  I am sure she feels bad enough is
doing her best to do the right thing.

After rereading your message, I am sure you meant it to be a friendly
reminder of how important it is for all of us to be vigilant about not
spreading a computer virus.

Thank you for the reminder.

...Clay