Hi,

My name is Ron Reiner and I am rejoining this group after a couple of years hiatus.

I was diagnosed in Sept of '95 and am now taking approx 534 different drugs :-).  Actually I am on Comtan, Sinemet and Mirapex as the primary and Neurontin for all sorts of other related reasons.

I am now 54 yrs old.  I have just one wife who keeps telling me I wouldn't have these problems if I just got a little exercise.  I have a kid in college and I am still working full time as a contractor to the Dept of Defense.

       Ron Reiner