my last dose is at about 6:00 PM, then I go to bed at around 10:00 by
morning i sam prety much off. I start my day with two 25/100 dropped in a
small glass of Dr.Pepper
the two pills disentigrate like a n alka seltzer in water. then I drink the
mix and it is seldom more than 20 minutes then i am on. i call this my jump
start dose. it is about 5:30 then my regular medications start at 6:00am

At 09:09 PM 5/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Paula
>
>I require Dosages (50/200) sinemet every 4 hrs- 8:00AM, 12:00AM, 4:00PM,
>8:00PM, 12:00PM, 4:00AM
>Each dosage is complimented with 500 mg of Comtan to make sinemet last
>the full 4 hrs.
>  Note: Sinemet CR 50/200 did not work for me at midnite  hence the
>wakeup and regular dosage at 4AM.
>I need both the midnite and 4 am full dosage  or I am not mobile for 1
>1/2 hrs upon wakeup.
>For me this is the only combo so far that allows me to get up in AM at
>any time without being to rigid to move.
>Only her neurologist should be making any changes. If you don't feel
>that he is meeting your mothers quality of life needs then get her to
>another mds neuro.
>
>Don 53/4
>

>On Sunday, May 12, 2002, at 06:29  PM, patandpaula wrote:
> >snip

Yours and His

David L.Moreland