I'm late on the uptake here but I have a comment to make
concerning the  "FELDENKRAIS METHOD" of movement.

I attended a seminar that was given to persons with Multiple
Sclerosis who were at all stages of disability.

We had a certified instructor there to demonstrate various
movement techniques. All the participants remained seated
in chairs.   I'd describe what we were shown at the seminar
as stretching techniques. I for one was impressed. I participated
in the directed exercises and I gained immediate benefit    [that
surprised me]. I did not enroll in the classes because of the
cost of the class but I was impressed.

This internet site has two exercises for those who use computers:
     http://www.feldenkrais.com/atms.html
            http://www.feldenkrais.com/atmkrugman1.html
            http://www.feldenkrais.com/atmkrugman2.html

As one page notes:

**IMPORTANT NOTE**: These exercises are designed to help you
learn to use your body more intelligently. They are not calisthenics
or aerobics; they are not meant to give you a "workout".

"For this reason, it is essential that you do all of the movements **slowly**
and **gently**. Slow, gentle movements allow you to sense what you are
doing, and make it possible for you to discover new and different ways to move."

"Always work within the range of movement that is easy and comfortable
for you. In fact, the more slowly, gently, and carefully you do the movements,
 the more you will learn, and the more you'll enjoy learning."

I found this to be true,
Gail Vass