So I take it from your reply and all the other reply's.   That the end
justifies the means.

I have a noble cause, therefore I am noble, therefore look only at my cause
not my actions.

You asked what my feelings were.  They are not the discussion.  I am open.
I am studying.  I haven't made my mind up yet.  Facts, logical deduction and
natural morals will be the determining factors, not passion nor my own
personal plight.

When people become to impassioned they lose sight of the best path to the
goal.  They think of their passion not the cause.  Feeding their passion
provides the instant relief as if they are doing something for the cause.
In the end they do something only for themselves, not the cause.  Others
Tell them they are noble because their cause is noble.  Others who feel the
same have their passion fed.  They feel better.

In the end, as you have admitted you don't think you will have changed any
minds.  You said you don't care.  You feel they insulted you by questioning
you.

Imagine if the impassioned prosecutors in any country were
unquestioned....everyone would be guilty.
Imagine if the impassioned defense attorneys were unquestioned....everyone
would be innocent.
Imagine if the impassioned Palestinians were unquestioned....all the
Israeli's would be dead.
Imagine if the impassioned Israeli's were unquestioned....all the
Palestinians would be dead.
Imagine if the impassioned Hitler were unquestioned....we would for the most
part not be here.
Imagine if the impassioned anti-abortionists were unquestioned....all the
abortion doctors would be dead.
Imagine if the impassioned atheists were unquestioned...God would be dead.
Imagine if the impassioned Christians were unquestioned...all the Jews and
Muslims would be dead.
Imagine if the impassioned Jews were unquestioned...all the Christians and
Muslims would be dead
Imagine if the impassioned Muslims were unquestioned....put on your Burka or
die
Imagine if the impassioned KKK were unquestioned....the world would be white
and Christian or at least their type of Christian

Those that cannot see the other side typically lose the war or at least the
battle they are so impassioned about.  They care more about the passion than
the cause.

Respectfully.......