i would like to suggest this thread end soon, if that's possible. we can find
fault with another person's writing if we choose..or their views...but it is
important to show respect for those views without pontificating...forgive
me...
the article in question is one based on science and one's personal view. it
is thoughtful and favorable to SCNT(somatic cell nuclear transfer).
the line of "attack" on the author of the article is much more offensive,
whether or not we agree with the attacker's lengthy morality lesson. kindly
attempt to stick to the reason we're here on this network.  Parkinson's
........... if the person who signed respectfully had signed his/her name i
would be sending this to him/her..since i cannot do so i only suggest we each
work on our own issues and spend our time here devoted to helping each other
with the issue of Parkinson's.
maxine