Yes, Jo Ann, all I was doing was saying if you agree, USE IT,  if not delete
it or do personal emails.  There have been form letter petitions some of us
have chosen to sign, it saves time. Many of us are not physically well and it
is difficult to write and get published.  I have benefited from many of the
posts on this list, I don't have look everything up this way.  If anybody has
ideas email me, this hatchet woman will keep sticking her neck out. Thanks,
Rayilyn