Paula

I require Dosages (50/200) sinemet every 4 hrs- 8:00AM, 12:00AM, 4:00PM,
8:00PM, 12:00PM, 4:00AM
Each dosage is complimented with 500 mg of Comtan to make sinemet last
the full 4 hrs.
  Note: Sinemet CR 50/200 did not work for me at midnite  hence the
wakeup and regular dosage at 4AM.
I need both the midnite and 4 am full dosage  or I am not mobile for 1
1/2 hrs upon wakeup.
For me this is the only combo so far that allows me to get up in AM at
any time without being to rigid to move.
Only her neurologist should be making any changes. If you don't feel
that he is meeting your mothers quality of life needs then get her to
another mds neuro.

Don 53/4