The Parkinson umbrella is quite wide.  There are those who are diagnosed as
PD-35% of whom are misdiagnosed.  Then there is a group called PD+.  PD+
includes:
Multiple Systems Atrophy-Olivopontocerebellar Atrophy
Striato-Nigral Degeneration and Shy-Drager

 Progressive Supranuclear Palsy is another +er.    There are others, I
believe.   Each w/its own profile, each more serious-if you can believe
it-than PD.

Also under the PD umbrella are those who remain undiagnosed-sort of the lost
souls because few know they're there.

I hope that whatever you seek to identify will be answered for you
quickly-with rapid medical assist.  The List Family is loaded with
information, and you can count on mucho support.  I wish you well.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assist, please let me know.
Sincerely,
E of the headdress