From: "Marie Seymour" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 8:20 AM
Subject: Fw: Virus Alert from Lloyd

> SORRY, I GOT THIS VIRUS SO I AM TRYING TO ALERT EVERYONE IN MY ADDRESS
BOOK.
> I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD HAVE GOTTEN IT, BUT I CHECKED AND
THERE IT WAS.
Marcia Purcell ; Linda Poe ; Helen Heaton ; Doug Smith ; Chris Allison ;
Charles Crook ; Carroll Clark ; Beth Large ; Benjamin Folk ; Arlan
Hawkins
> Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 8:00 AM
> Subject: Fw: Virus Alert from Lloyd
>

> found it on mine

deleted it.  You should follow these instructions to check to see if you
have it also.

> If you do also, simply follow the instructions pasted here and then
send to your address book ASAP.

> Lloyd Wilson
>

> It has been brought to my attention that a computer here at the
Service  center had a virus named jdbgmgr.exe, which is neither detected
by Norton  nor McAfee. It was passed on to the rest of us and in return
it was passed  on to everyone in each of our address books.
Unfortunately it was on my  hard drive which means it is probable that
is it on yours.

> Please check and  verify if you have this virus. The virus attacks all
of the contacts in  your address book. This particular virus remains in
your computer's system  for 14 days before it erases your files.

> To delete and eliminate it completely, please do the following
immediately:

> 1. Go to START -> FIND-> FILES OR FOLDERS
>
> 2. Under NAMED, type jdbgmgr.exe and click FIND NOW. Make sure it's
looking  in the C: drive.
>      Please do not click it if it does comes up.
>
> 3. If the virus appears, the icon will be a teddy bear with the name
jdbgmgr.exe.

> 4. Again, please do not open it...................Right click on it
and  DELETE it. It will then be sent to the
>      recycle bin.
>
> 5. When it disappears, please go to the recycle bin and delete it from
there as well!!!

> Empty the Recycle Bin under ----------File ->Empty Recycle Bin
>
> If you find the virus on your system, please send this message to all
on  your address book because the program automatically sends to
everyone in  your book.

> I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Hope everyone has a great
day!!!!

> Joilynn R. Garcia
>
> Program Technician
>
> USDA Valencia-Cibola FSA County Office