Maxine, I've seen both a million and a hundred thousand in several sources
and think my copy of the Brownback bill says a hundred thousand unless I read
it wrong, which is possible.  I can't find it, I have papers all over my
"office".  I informed my Editor of this discrepancy, maybe someone can
clarify it  before it goes to print.  My original article was about 780
words, some of them choice, but he wanted me to cut it.  It was from my
heart.  My brother and his wife live in El Dorado Hills, near Sacramento and
sometimes recycle my stuff, so let me know if you do anything with it before
I put the screws on them to submit something to the Sacramento Bee. Thanks,
Rayilyn