list members,

Please visit the GrassRoots Connection Web Site . The "I Used To Be" page
needs your personal comments to convey to Congress the real costs of
Parkinson's - not only the economic costs, but also the human costs.. to
our families and communities... to our careers and our dreams.
This list will be printed out  this  Thursday and brought  to the PAN
Forum and to the Senate APPROPRIATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE ON LABOR, HEALTH AND
HUMAN SERVICES AND EDUCATION hearing on Parkinson's research on  May
22nd.
Muhammad and Lonnie Ali, Michael J. Fox and Joan Samuelson will be
testifying at this hearing . Please add your voices to theirs.
Go to
 www.grassrootsconnection.com
and click on "i used to be."

Thanks,