Linda: I joined as a result of my health care plan. They send a newsletter
from time to time and a nurse calls from time to time for an update and to
answer questions if any. Fortunately, because of this list, the Lieberman
list and my own reading, there is never anything she knows that I don't know
and probably knew earlier. This is not a knock on her but rather a kudo to my
sources. The short answer is that people like us don't need it and it would
be valuable to someone without our resources.

Paul H. Lauer