The following incident happened to me yesterday

I was ready to be interviewed by a TV crew and the camera man pointed the
camera directly at me from abour 5 feet,

The moment he turned the camera on, I felt my right side stimulator turn off
and a very bad tremor began in my left side. Strangly enough I was able to
walk without any aids. I sat down for a few minutes but tremor continued,

I took 2 sinemet 100 and chewed them for fast action and that helped.

I had my operation 4 years ago and batteries are still strong. My doctor is
an hours drive and it is only 15 minutes to my home. So I headed for home
where my Medtronic MAGNET is.

I used the magnet and within one second I turned myself on and I had no
tremor.

So beware of TV cameras.