To All:

My husband developed stomach pain after being on Permax for several months. He was supposed take it 1/2 hour before the meal or 1 hour after the meal. However, on the bottle we got from the pharmacy it said to take it with the meal. Because of the stomach pain he started taking it with the meal. He does not have pain now, but I noticed that his tremors increased slightly. It is possible that medication is not as well absorbed with the meal. I wonder if you have similar problems with your medication how you adjusted to it. Would appreciate your input.
Emily