I belong to a Parkinson's alternative health site (let me rephrase - use to belong). I received this message below from a person that I do not know who is subscribed to this newsgroup as well.  I followed the instructions below and did find that file with the teddy bear icon.  I do have Norton protection that blocks everything, but obviously I deleted this file.

I do not know if this is a stupid, annoying hoax...... and like who needs to find this to deal with before they even leave for work. And like you need this just because you know me.  It never ends does it?

I am un-subscribing to newsgroups etc.  Ant ideas on email address protection?

Bonnie