Read below.  Now I am late for work.  Thanks to me we all had a lesson in computer tech.this morning.

later Bonnie

Marie,

  You do not have a virus... This is a virus Hoax!  Read the following from
Symantic.

Jdbgmgr.exe file hoax
Reported on: April 12, 2002
Last Updated on: May 1, 2002 at 05:17:49 PM PDT

Symantec Security Response encourages you to ignore any messages regarding
this hoax. It is harmless and is intended only to cause unwarranted concern.

Type: Hoax

This is a hoax that, like the SULFNBK.EXE Warning hoax, tries to persuade
you to delete a legitimate Windows file from your computer. The file that
the hoax refers to, Jdbgmgr.exe, is a Java Debugger Manager. It is a
Microsoft file that is installed when you install Windows.

It has a teddy bear icon as described in the hoax:

CAUTION: Jdbgmgr.exe, like any file, can become infected by a virus. One
virus in particular, W32.Efortune.31384@mm, targets this file. Norton
AntiVirus has provided protection against W32.Efortune.31384@mm since May
11, 2001.

NOTE: If you have already deleted the Jdbgmgr.exe file, some Java applets
may not run correctly. This is not a critical system file. The file version
may vary with your operating system and version of Internet Explorer. If you
want to restore the file, please contact Microsoft for instructions.

Hoax message
This hoax has appeared in several languages. Some are as follows:

English
I found the little bear in my machine because of that I am sending this
message in order for you to find it in your machine. The procedure is very
simple:

The objective of this e-mail is to warn all Hotmail users about a new virus
that is spreading by MSN Messenger. The name of this virus is jdbgmgr.exe
and it is sent automatically by the Messenger and by the address book too.
The virus is not detected by McAfee or Norton and it stays quiet for 14 days
before damaging the system.

The virus can be cleaned before it deletes the files from your system. In
order to eliminate it, it is just necessary to do the following steps:
1. Go to Start, click "Search"
2.- In the "Files or Folders option" write the name jdbgmgr.exe
3.- Be sure that you are searching in the drive "C"
4.- Click "find now"
5.- If the virus is there (it has a little bear-like icon with the name of
jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON
6.- Right click and delete it (it will go to the Recycle bin)
7.- Go to the recycle bin and delete it or empty the recycle bin.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS IN ALL OF YOUR SYSTEMS SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF
YOUR CONTACTS LOCATED IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK BEFORE IT CAN CAUSE ANY DAMAGE.

Do not delete any of your files.

Deborah