Charles,

Funny you should mention face muscles locking up just minutes
before I was about to ask everyone if they had any involvement of the jaw.
I have just very recently started biting (severely) the inside of my lower
lip, grinding my teeth and moving my jaws in strange, unnatural ways.
Also, my mouth area seems tight & stiff.

I have been lurking on this list for a long time. (I was diagnosed in
December '98.) If anyone has experienced these new symptoms, I'd like
to know and to hear what, if anything, can be done about it.

Sue