No. I didn't see this until it was sent to this list. I went to the website
and concluded that it is essentially snake oil - supposed to be able to cure
anything. From the website:

"Curing Asthma, Parkinsons, Skin ailments, Chronic Stomach ailments,
Rheumatism, Chronic Cold & Cough and Multiple Sclerosis. Travelled abroad
for treating patients."

IMO any benefits reported by people are due to improvement in lifestyle. Our
culture is one which (generally) promotes over-eating, lack of exercise, too
much TV, fast paced, high stress, junk food etc. No wonder people start to
feel better when they shift priorities, slow down, start exercising, eat
reasonable portions of nutritious food, stop watching TV. But it's not a
cure. And to suggest it is, is deceitful IMO.

Jenn.