www.feldenkrais.com  is the site of the Feldenkrais Guild.  It has a directory of practioners
sorted by state and listing date of certification of members.  It also has
a form you can fill out to be sent information.
  I found the above information and 7,100 other sites by typing
"Feldenkrais Method" (with quotation marks) into the www.google.com search
engine.  I am a fan of this training  and feel it could be useful to many
Parkies.
  Working for the Cure,  George

Jann Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
05/13/2002 04:39 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network