From: George Docken

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 5/15/02 5:41:07 PM

Subject: Re: FELDENKRAIS METHOD

www.feldenkrais.com   is
the site of the Feldenkrais Guild.  It has a directory of
practioners

sorted by state and listing date of certification of members.  It
also has

a form you can fill out to be sent information.

  I found the above information and 7,100 other sites by
typing

"Feldenkrais Method" (with quotation marks) into the www.google.com  search

engine.  I am a fan of this training  and feel it could
be useful to many

Parkies.

  Working for the Cure,  George

Jann Bell  [log in to unmask]

Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network

05/13/2002 04:39 PM

Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network