Thank you Phyllis
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phyllis Hinkle" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 4:28 PM
Subject: Ayurveda

> I did not send the Ayurveda email but I did not know that there were
restrictions on sharing what you are exploring on the list serve.  I for one
respond to placebo alternatives and I cannot help but think if something
would give a measure of relief for a season that that should not be a no-no
to share.  If it were to give a measure of hope (even if not valid) when
things appear hopeless that would not be all bad either it seems to me.

> Phyllis

mailto:[log in to unmask]