Raj,
You sound like you probably know the answers to your diagnosis, but I would
like to insert my opinion for others that may need to find a GOOD doctor.  I
feel it is invaluable to find a Dr. you are comfortable seeing, one you can
discuss the most intimate details, one you trust with your life, one that has
time to listen to your problems.

You are going to have Parkinson's for the rest of your life, find a doctor
that will treat the quality of your life

jjjane

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/ross/