Hi All,
Ok so it Ayurveda can cure PD and is being done in India, how come I didnt
hear of it? 7 years is a long time and Dad went thru just about every med
treatment possible..tibetan, pranik, accupuncture, ayurvedic massage,
homeopathy, allopathy.......
So where is this Ayurvedic centre that cures PD?

But another thing needs to be pointed I feel...am doubious abt PD and
Ayurvedic healing PD at present.....but doesnt mean I am anti
ayurveda...some things are great in Ayurveda.

Well Take care
Lavanya