Hi,
    I experience tightening of face muscles, and difficulty in speaking,
which in my case I  am convinced are a side effect of the meds I take.
When I get up in the morning, about 7am,( having taken my last dose of
L-Dopa, "Madopar" at 5pm the previous evening ) my speech is near perfect
and my face is relaxed, however as soon as my morning dose of Madopar
"kicks-in", my face and jaw tense up, and my speech problems start.
Unfortunately I need the Madopar for improving my overall mobility, but I
hate not being able to speak clearly, it's a no win situation,
Best wishes,
Nigel