I am a retired speech therapist and I have a great deal; of trouble with
balance
problems.  I make sure I know where I am going before I move my feet.  I also
make sure I am next to an object I am about to lift or reach for to prevent
falling forward.
Also I must be careful to keep my feet a foot apart rather than side by side.
Another help is to; use a cane or walking stick.  The other day I began
walking too fast
 leading with my head. Before I knew it I ;beagan to; RU;n and finally caught
;up with my head. What a scare for my husband.

Eke care;- I: ho;PE this helped.
   Betty Jo.