I did not send the Ayurveda email but I did not know that there were restrictions on sharing what you are exploring on the list serve.  I for one respond to placebo alternatives and I cannot help but think if something would give a measure of relief for a season that that should not be a no-no to share.  If it were to give a measure of hope (even if not valid) when things appear hopeless that would not be all bad either it seems to me.

Phyllis